Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death? Who cares?!?

2 posters

Go down

Death? Who cares?!? Empty Death? Who cares?!?

Post  Tundra Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:58 pm

In movies, books, real life, in fact, you would cower before a knife about to cut into your flesh, to end your life and suffering. Why? Why be afraid to end misery?

I, Flicker, must be the weirdest rabbit in existence. While I fled from every gun fire, I hated doing so. Why run? Why waste away like the rabbits I know now? The turnips and carrots we steal are rotten and moldy, and yet the rabbits at home savor every bite like their lives depend on it. Me? I just nibble here, nibble there, only eating half and throwing the rest to the river to rot away and return to Earth. When the cat came, I was glad I never ate much.

It was huge. A tom, scrawny from hunger, with huge muscles big enough to stand up to a car. Chasing after me. I sprinted away, heading towards the undergrowth over a mile away. Now I realize it was no use. The cat gained. It was almost on top of me in seconds. I wasn't scared. I doubled back purposely, trying to kill myself to the tom's claws. It worked. True, it scared the cat silly, seeing a rabbit comiting suicide, but then, what did I care? At last I need not worry, at last no more rotten veggies or diseased rabbits. I was free . . . free to forget life and run in joy and not false fear. I was free.
Tundra
Tundra

Back to top Go down

Death? Who cares?!? Empty Re: Death? Who cares?!?

Post  Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:37 pm

that is fantastic! great! well done!
the reason i'm on at this time of day is because i'm sick no really, i woke up on sunday night and monday night with a high temp. and a massive earache and sore throat. mums worried i'll have a relapse so i'm not at school.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphire Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:25 am

=( Poor Cady

(I dont really like this. It is to suicidal._
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Location : sitting at a computer, typing in my location when I could be out partying but I'm not invited to any decent paties so here I am, typing my location.

https://forest-wolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Tundra Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:06 pm

So are you, the way your write about risking your life for food! XD
Tundra
Tundra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down