Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reaally bad poem that makes absolutely no sense at all!

2 posters

Go down

reaally bad poem that makes absolutely no sense at all! Empty reaally bad poem that makes absolutely no sense at all!

Post  Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:55 am

To be FREE is like flying through the WORLD, observing EVERYTHING and feeling the wind rushing PAST your face, having your toes skim across the tops of grass blades and flowers.
To ♥️LOVE♥️ is like having all the BAD patches of LIFE stitched up and forgotten, sad memories washed AWAY with the waves, AND all HORRIBLE things replaced with something GOOD.
To *HOPE* is like FORGETTING all upsetting thoughts and having the GOOD things happen all over again, to KNOW that someday the world will turn and repair itself, to SENSE the light replacing the darkness, to see the glass half FULL.
To ☺️SMILE☺️ is everything.
GIVE it a go.

By Cady
it was originally in a diff colour and font 4 each word bt wen i copied and pasted it it stayed in this font.

Back to top Go down

reaally bad poem that makes absolutely no sense at all! Empty Re: reaally bad poem that makes absolutely no sense at all!

Post  Swift Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:58 am

I like it!
Swift
Swift

Back to top Go down

reaally bad poem that makes absolutely no sense at all! Empty Re: reaally bad poem that makes absolutely no sense at all!

Post  Sapphire Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:53 am

Beautiful!
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Location : sitting at a computer, typing in my location when I could be out partying but I'm not invited to any decent paties so here I am, typing my location.

https://forest-wolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:38 am

Ya I totally agree with Saph!
Swift
Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:02 am

*confused look on face*you do? it makes no sense i'll edit it later.

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:03 am

Ok. I you really want to
Swift
Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:03 am

maybe hi go on chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down