Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His first day!

3 posters

Go down

His first day! Empty His first day!

Post  Lute Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:00 am

It was finally his first day as a mentor. He sat down in the beautiful clearing, among the flowers. This place always helped clear his mind, and made him relax. Eventually he laid down and placed his head on his front paws, allowing his tongue to loll out. He'd have to see if Sapphire needs help, but for now, he was drifting off into the planes of bliss, also known as sleep. He white-blue eyes drifted down. Sadly, it didn't last long, before he was jerked awake hearing a ruffle of flowers. "What? Who's there?" He said as he turned around. . .
Lute
Lute

Back to top Go down

His first day! Empty Re: His first day!

Post  Sapphire Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:30 pm

Just me! You okay? *smiles*
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Location : sitting at a computer, typing in my location when I could be out partying but I'm not invited to any decent paties so here I am, typing my location.

https://forest-wolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:44 pm

*Walks up to stand beside Sapphire* hey, guys.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphire Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 am

Lute, this is Gloom, Gloom, this is Lute. *smiles at both of U*
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Location : sitting at a computer, typing in my location when I could be out partying but I'm not invited to any decent paties so here I am, typing my location.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lute Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:40 pm

"Oh, hey Sapphire. You scared me half to death, just nerves, I guess." Lute gave a short laugh. Another wolf he hadn't seen before came up and greeted them. When Sapphire introduced them, he bowed his head. "As Sapphire previously mentioned, I am Lute, the new mentor of Raintribe." He said, lifting his head proudly. "And might I ask how you two ladies are feeling today?" He asked, with a smile.
Lute
Lute

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:06 pm

*bows* if u were talking to me, yes, today i am feeling great.

Last edited by Gloom on Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphire Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:56 am

*nudges Gloom* I'm great. So how are you??
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lute Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:18 am

"Ah, I'm glad to see both of you are feeling well. I am feeling rather nervous, myself. Perhaps it's the fact that I am now a mentor, or it could be because I'm in the presence of two pretty ladies." Lute said with a small wink. His white-blue eyes shifted down to his paws, where a bug was crawling. "It's such a nice day today. Blue skies, green grass, singing birds." He said, sitting down and looking at the other two wolves.
Lute
Lute

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphire Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:20 am

*smiles up at Lute* Congratulations on the mentor positions. Im sure you'll do an amazing job!
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:46 am

*Blushes*Yes well done, i'm sure you will be an excellent mentor. Great job. Her golden yellow eyes venture to lutes' and gloom smiles happily. I'm glad to be in you AND Sapph's tribe, which I think is is the best one. By the way, lute, youre good at writing about your character wolf, and your a fantastic writer in rl, sapph, u no wat i mean. giggles. Dont mean to boast, lute, but Sapph and i are two of the best writers in our school.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lute Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:53 am

"One can only hope. Thank you, both, for the encouraging words." Lute said with a polite nod of his head. "And, I will do my best to make it one of the best tribes." Lute said, looking at Gloom. "So, what brings you two here on this fine day?" He asked, lifting one paw slightly, making the small bug fly off in terror. He watched it fly off in the distance for a moment, then returned his gaze to the She-wolves in front of him.

((And thank you, Gloom, for complementing my writing. It is my passion, this is only step one in my plan to become an author. And you two also seem like fine writers and roleplayers.))
Lute
Lute

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:07 am

Thankyou Lute. It seems almost everyone here is interested in becoming an author. I happen to be here because Sapphire told me about you being the new Mentor and I thought it would be nice if I came and said hello. So here I am, Hello....
I'll leave you two to it... *Walks off happily*

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloom Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:34 am

Hey guys. *walks up to lute and sapph* I'm Shadow.
Gloom
Gloom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphire Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:33 am

Hi Shadow. *sniffs you, then steps back* Welcome to Rain Tribe Clearing.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:10 am

Last edited by Gloom on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphire Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:20 am

Gloom... ur hunter...

Last edited by Sapphire on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lute Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:25 pm

Lute smiled at the new wolf, Shadow. "I'm Lute, the mentor." He stood up, and gave a polite bow to Shadow. "It is very nice to meet you." He sat back down, and gave another polite smile. "So, Shadow, how are you feeling today?"
Lute
Lute

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum