Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This "Life" Argument

Go down

This "Life" Argument Empty This "Life" Argument

Post  Tundra Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:11 pm

I'm sick of it. I'll just post a conversation I had with a friend about my perspective. It happened on a chatbox. I'm StrongFlierPheonix on there and my friend is ShootingStarWolf.

StrongFlierPheonix has joined the chat on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:30 pm

StrongFlierPheonix : Hi.
I'm feeling depressed right now don't take it personally
@ ShootingStarWolf : Are you okay Pheonix?
StrongFlierPheonix : yeah just unahppyish
I'm thinking about this reply from another site
Someone was mean to me on there (of course I was mean back).
@ ShootingStarWolf : oh, that seriously sucks
StrongFlierPheonix : But I'm always grumpy when I go on that site, and people are saying everything about how wonderful life is. Because I say how horrible it is.
So then someone said this: ok. now i've changed my mind. i agree with lute. life is great. it just has bad times. tundra, i think because gloom made you "depressed" you have to take everything good and attack it from a bad angle. may i ask why you do that? sorry, just curious.
@ ShootingStarWolf : Wow
Can't they mind their own business?
Maybe you should just quit that place, or, if you want me to I can give them all a piece of my mind
StrongFlierPheonix : It was a light but real depression, not entirely caused by Gloom. I didn't start thinking about things from a bad angle then. I started long ago. I just started posting my thoughts when Gloom was being mean.
@ ShootingStarWolf : we could both go on there, I can help you to get them to stop, if you want me too
Jeez, those people act perky, I bet, and their not really, they just want to act like they're happier people than you are
There's nothing wrong with looking at life from another angle, those jerks are so clueless
StrongFlierPheonix : Someone posted this: My father was diagnosed with myelodisplaesia when i was five. Then he was diagnosed with leukaemia and was in hospital for fifteen weeks fighting for his life! I wasn't allowed to even visit him because i had to be over twelve. My dad got sick right when my brother needed that sort of rough and tumble. He needed to be outdoors and stuff. He was just starting yr 7, which is high-school here. So now he is addicted to a computer game called runescape. WHen my mother and father takeaway his laptop for discipline, he chucks a spazz. We now have two holes in a wall. Once he got so angry he turned the radio up as loud as possible. Mum had to turn the power off. Then he started to throw marbles against the window, this all being in the middle of the night. The neighbours were woken and then he ran away. Mum almost called the police. Now my dad is barely able to walk and is very weak. But i didnt want to tell this to you, tundra, because i dont think its right to brag about how unfortunate you have
I doubt it. It's just a sympathy story. Sure, it happens, but I don't think it happened to this person.
@ ShootingStarWolf : I've had to deal with SO many people like that
Just tell them that they shouldn't sit their and try to make you feel sorry for them
That they should keep their personal business to themselves
And stop spreading around their horrible life stories, acting like any of us care that they want us to feel bad for them
StrongFlierPheonix : I actually put my life story though.
@ ShootingStarWolf : Did you tell it to them personally?
StrongFlierPheonix : I don't want them to feel bad for me! I just want them to know life isn't a rainbow fairy tale.
idk I just posted it after they posted that
@ ShootingStarWolf : Well, it's not exactly their fault, but it's not yours either
StrongFlierPheonix : I feel guilty now, like I shouldn't be bugging you with my troubles.
@ ShootingStarWolf : Actually yes it is it's both of your faults
No, that's okay
I've got tons of free-time right now, I'd be happy to be of any help
Maybe around them you could "lighten up" a little, because their so perky, and they won't change that
But don't go all gloom-and-doom on them, either
StrongFlierPheonix : I know it's both of our faults, but I didn't start it. Everyone was posting that most of the time all they felt was misery, so I posted "You're Not Always Miserable." I didn't even mention Gloom, but she had to go ahead and say mind your own business, it's just a site, it doesn't matter what we post.
@ ShootingStarWolf : If they get too perky... eh, tell them lightly so they don't think you're saying it's a bad thing
Sounds like they DID start it.
StrongFlierPheonix : They get all logic like "Life always has a bright side" "Look on the sunny side" etc.
@ ShootingStarWolf : Wow
StrongFlierPheonix : But you can't look on the sunny side when life sucks
@ ShootingStarWolf : Do they REALLY think it's that simple? I laugh at them O-e
StrongFlierPheonix : Life has depression, sickness, robbers, blood, battles, fights, words, and all in all much more bad stuff than good stuff.
At least, that's what I think.
@ ShootingStarWolf : Of course it does
But I think that they want to look at the best things because they're afraid of the bad things, or something like that
Still, if you can see the good things as GREATER than the bad things, even though there are MORE bad things, that makes you a stronger person, I guess you could say
StrongFlierPheonix : I hurt my foot. So what? It hurts sometimes, but that's life. Why be scared of it?
@ ShootingStarWolf : Exactly, just face it, don't hide from it
StrongFlierPheonix : I used to be scared of tearing my my fingernail until it bled. The other day, it happened, and it barely hurt. It was like a very very very light throbbing. After that happened, I realized fear is stupid. Unless a bear begins to attack you or something like that.
Or a loved one gets a heart attack.
@ ShootingStarWolf : Yeah, you're more experienced than them, I can tell you that

After that, Star had to go do some stuff. She might join, idk. Depends how determined she is to give you guys a piece of her mind. I thought you guys might want to take a look at that conversation. Anyway, here I am, prepared to end this "Life" argument once and for all. This will be the last topic we will ever speak of it in again. At least, that's what I hope.
Tundra
Tundra

Back to top Go down