Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Admins, Help and More

2 posters

Go down

Looking for Admins, Help and More Empty Looking for Admins, Help and More

Post  Harp Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:31 am

I want to make a new site like Animal U (anyone heard of it?).

First, I need to know the site host. This site is hosted by Hitskin, what's Animal U hosted by?
Second, I need six admins. I have me, so five more. The admins will be leaders of certain elements, so make sure you're careful about applying.

The new site will be called Elementals. Cats with elements, and they control the way our world shifts and changes. Make sure you have an avatar that is LEGALLY YOURS, and NOT COPYRIGHTED BY SOMEONE ELSE! I can't express how important this is.

The new site will have copyrighted images, copyrighted by me. Don't even try to use them unless you become an admin of Elementals. Even artists, moderators and designers are not permitted to use them.

Once the site is made, I won't post the link here out of respect for this site. I will message you the link and more if I choose to make you an admin. This site will be included in the Sponsors page I hope to include in Elementals.

The elements are mixed toether so we can decrease the amount of confusion in choosing an element. Also, by mixing them you can have multiple powers, like wind AND light, AND air, instead of simply wind. The elements are listed below:

Wind, Light, and Air
Nature and Growth
Shadows, Darkness and Poison
Water and Liquid
Ice, Snow and Cold
Fire and Heat

I will VERY CAREFULLY select admins! I must know you and trust you well. I can remove you from the list of admins at any time!

If you are interested in applying to be an admin and leader of Elementals, please fill out the form below. Also, try and find out the host of Animal U. Fill this form out if you are interested in becoming an artist, moderator or designer as well.

Character Name:
Element:
Other Information:

As well as admins, I am also looking for artists, moderators and designers. Those who cannot become admins are free to become these, or you can apply to be an artist, moderator or designer instead of an admin.

I'm also looking for suggestions for Elementals. If you have any, please tell me them!

Thanks!
Harp
Harp

Back to top Go down

Looking for Admins, Help and More Empty Re: Looking for Admins, Help and More

Post  Tundra Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:33 am

Sorry, I have to many sites to worry about another.
Tundra
Tundra

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum