Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Harp and I Became Friends

2 posters

Go down

How Harp and I Became Friends Empty How Harp and I Became Friends

Post  Tundra Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:28 am

Ashley is Harp. I'm Katie.

I was sitting on a bench at school, thinking about life and death. I looked up from my book, which I wasn't really reading at all, and saw Ashley, sitting on a swing that many people were in line for. She wasn't using it. People were angry at her, but they didn't push her. Unlike a few people I could mention.
She noticed the people staring at her, then noticed me. I guess you could say I was staring at her too. She got off the swing, allowing someone to get on. I watched her for a few seconds, then, realizing she was heading towards me, turned my eyes to my book and pretended to read. I don't think she was fooled, but she pretended to be.

I'll continue the story later.
Tundra
Tundra

Back to top Go down

How Harp and I Became Friends Empty Re: How Harp and I Became Friends

Post  Harp Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:17 am

That's great Tundra! Here's the story from my point of view.

Thw swing I was sitting on rocked slightly. I could feel the eyes of many students trained on me, waiting for me to get off. I would, but I was tired. My arm hurt. My legs hurt. Blah, blah, blah. Excuses, excuses. I looked ahead, staring into space, when I felt a new pair of eyes on me. I can sort of sense things like that. Most people can.
Katie was staring at me. She was holdinbg a book. Something about nature, by the looks of it. Curious, I forgot my "tiredness" and got up to talk to her. Obviously embarrassed, Katie turned back to her book. She wasn't reading it, I could tell. She was just pretending.

I won't go any farther for the sake of suspence!
Harp
Harp

Back to top Go down