Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What You Hate

5 posters

Go down

What You Hate Empty What You Hate

Post  Harp Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:20 pm

What do you hate? Post it and do the worst things you can to it. Others will try to protect it. After five posts on the same topic the next person who posts changes the thing he/she tries to torture.

I hate life. So I try to kill everybody.
Harp
Harp

Back to top Go down

What You Hate Empty Re: What You Hate

Post  Lute Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:01 pm

If you kill life then you'll never find that one person that will change your perspective. A soul mate, if you will.
Lute
Lute

Back to top Go down

Post  Whisper Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:56 am

yeah. like my alicia.
i hate the thing that killed her. life, so i agree w/ you harp
Whisper
Whisper

Back to top Go down

Post  Harp Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:41 pm

Why live if you die? I've thought about committing suicide (in rl)! Because life sucks.
Harp
Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Lute Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:06 pm

Trust me, so have I, too many times. But, if you kill yourself, you won't learn to live and be yourself. Besides, if you're dead you can't ride rollercoasters, eat pizza, read a good book, talk to your best friend, feel like you're on top of the world. You won't know what it's like to feel like taking a good run, what it's like to feel loved, feel special. You won't be able to listen to the song that always brings tears to your eyes, or listen to the person you love. Have I given enough reasons? I can think of so many more.
Lute
Lute

Back to top Go down

Post  Tundra Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:13 pm

Lute wrote:Besides, if you're dead you can't ride roller coasters, eat pizza, read a good book, talk to your best friend, feel like you're on top of the world. You won't know what it's like to feel like taking a good run, what it's like to feel loved, feel special. You won't be able to listen to the song that always brings tears to your eyes, or listen to the person you love.

I can give many a reason too. I go on roller coasters like once every too years, and when I do usually I feel like vomiting. I read all the time, and now I can't find a good book. I never feel like I'm on top of the world. Often I feel like I'm in the garbage dump.
I hurt my foot badly so I can't run at all. Even jogging hurts. Songs don't bring tears to my eyes. Feeling loved, feeling special . . . it happens so rarely it's not worth living to feel like that! And, read my profile sheet. I've loved and lost, and I can't love again.

I'm still suffering from losing Chris.
Tundra
Tundra

Back to top Go down

Post  Whisper Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:31 am

ok. now i've changed my mind. i agree with lute. life is great. it just has bad times. tundra, i think because gloom made you "depressed" you have to take everything good and attack it from a bad angle. may i ask why you do that? sorry, just curious.
Whisper
Whisper

Back to top Go down

Post  Whisper Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:33 am

also, i've lost my Alicia, too. i know what it's like. but i dont think about the fact that shes dead, i think about what great fun we had when she was alive. i imagine she is still with me, because she is, every step of the way.
Whisper
Whisper

Back to top Go down

Post  Whisper Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:34 am

sorry, i do know that what tundra said is what you are meant to do in this game, but i believe that she thinks what she said is true.
Whisper
Whisper

Back to top Go down

Post  Tundra Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:59 am

I hate life. I'm scared of Death. I imagine what it's like to have never existed. Would I feel anything? Thinking like that makes me feel small and useless.

I also believe that once you die you come back as someone else. THAT'S WHAT I LOOK FORWARD TOO! To escape my miserable, pathetic life, and to have a better one! Don't you see? That's why I want to die!

BTW Harp and I are friends because we hate life.
Tundra
Tundra

Back to top Go down

Post  Harp Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:32 am

True . . .

Anyway, there's been more than five posts about life. The next person to post what they hate will beat it up while the rest of us defend it!
Harp
Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:39 am

I hate the idea of death it scares me and is something that looms over your whole life like a shadow, but i think that if we spend our whole lives being scared and thinking about all the things that can possibly go wrong or can kill you, you will just become a sad, lonely person with nothing to look forward to. Evil or Very Mad
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post  Tundra Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:14 pm

That's exactly what I am.

Death isn't bad because it ends your suffering. Sure, it ends joy, too, but you won't have to worry anymore. You'll be in your Happy Place. : )
Tundra
Tundra

Back to top Go down

Post  Harp Thu May 12, 2011 3:57 pm

Tundra wrote:Death isn't bad because it ends your suffering. Sure, it ends joy, too, but you won't have to worry anymore. You'll be in your Happy Place. : )
Umm, not necessarily true; if you're dead, you aren't exactly feeling anything - you simply stop existing. Unless you're a person who believes in heaven and all that, but to be honest, that seems a bit farfetched to me. . . . No offense to any believers. >.<
Harp
Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum