Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're Not Always Miserable

2 posters

Go down

You're Not Always Miserable Empty You're Not Always Miserable

Post  Tundra Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:06 pm

Swift said she always felt misery. Sapphire said she risked her life for food. And it was worth it.

I said I expressed my feelings with poetry.
That I mostly felt sad.
Mostly.

Swift, you can't be always miserable. You have plenty of joy when you're not role-playing. When you talk to us, it's not usually role-play.

Sapphire, if you'd gotten that food then died, you wouldn't be saying "And it was worth it."

Me? I have critisize myself. Sure, with divorced parents and a teasing stepdad (Trying to make you feel sorry for me Wink ) life is hard. Life isn't fair. But often it's fair to you.

I feel joy often. Probably at least once a day.

It should be that way for you, too.
Tundra
Tundra

Back to top Go down

You're Not Always Miserable Empty Re: You're Not Always Miserable

Post  Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:43 am

Did you stop and think how miserable that might make others feel? Especially the ones you commented on. Its only a website and people can do pretty much what they want. So leave us be.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tundra Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:29 am

You didn't stop to think how miserable it might of made me feel.

And I'm not saying misery is wrong.

I almost stepped on top of a well. I know it wouldn't of been worth it if I had died. What I'm saying is, we all feel misery sometimes, but we're always better off than we think we are.
Tundra
Tundra

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:20 am

"Tundra"-You didn't stop to think how miserable it might of made me feel.

You started the whole thing!

Of course misery is something that everyone gets- so don't dis people for it! What do you think you are up to, Tundra? You are so rude to people(and i'm not saying that i'm not rude) because at times they are upset! A family member could have died! A pet killed! You need to think about these things, tundra, very carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tundra Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:22 pm

My pet was killed. My best friend's dad died. My parents divorced. My mom re-married. No, I didn't think of how miserable it would make you feel, Gloom, because you weren't decent enough to do the same to me. And in my first post I typed carefully, trying to "speak" lightly and not to hurt feelings. I warned you, Gloom, but now you've started another grudge.
Tundra
Tundra

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:58 am

only another five hours of hell...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:00 am

Then i HOPE it will be over...i wish it was and i hate myself for digging myself into this mess and leaving the shovel behind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tundra Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:51 pm

You should be!
Tundra
Tundra

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:48 pm

ok, then. NOW i am choosing to hate you! Gosh, i try to apologise and you just hate me more! I'm SICK OF IT!! theres no way in hell that i will ever try and apologise to you AGAIN!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tundra Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:23 pm

Good! I can't hold a grudge for more than 5 hours, Gloom, but un-stopping (is that a word? lol!) insults are too much for me to handle. I forgave you again and again in my mind, but now it's too late. You are my foe and it's your fault.. You told me yourself.
Tundra
Tundra

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Only someone really dumb would question about un-stopping being a word. Of course it is! And why did you say lol if you hate me?! Now thats real dumb. And if you apologise in your mind then how am i supposed to know if you're forgiving me?! Don't accuse me of being dumb because i am one of the smartest in my class, which is a class for smart kids! And next year i'm going to a selective high school. I'm not saying you did call me dumb, its a warning.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tundra Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:19 pm

I'm the youngest and smartest kid in my class. I'm ten, how am I supposed to know if un-stopping is a word?!? And, I said LoL because I was in a good mood. And I enjoy being mean to people I hate. And I wasn't online when I apologized in my mind. Duh. Only a really dumb person would question that. And when I got online to apologize, you were still being a jerk. So why should I apologize? I got in the Gifted and Talented camp at my school, which only like 10 out of 500 kids got in. Literally. Gloom, you caused part of the depression I am now in. Most of it, in fact.

Back to the topic! Peoples, I'm depressed and I can feel joy sometimes. If I can, you anyone can.
Tundra
Tundra

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:34 am

My father was diagnosed with myelodisplaesia when i was five. Then he was diagnosed with leukaemia and was in hospital for fifteen weeks fighting for his life! I wasn't allowed to even visit him because i had to be over twelve. My dad got sick right when my brother needed that sort of rough and tumble. He needed to be outdoors and stuff. He was just starting yr 7, which is high-school here. So now he is addicted to a computer game called runescape. WHen my mother and father takeaway his laptop for discipline, he chucks a spazz. We now have two holes in a wall. Once he got so angry he turned the radio up as loud as possible. Mum had to turn the power off. Then he started to throw marbles against the window, this all being in the middle of the night. The neighbours were woken and then he ran away. Mum almost called the police. Now my dad is barely able to walk and is very weak. But i didnt wnt to tell this to you, tundra, because i dont think its right to brag about how unfortunate you have been!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tundra Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:04 pm

I got banned from a stupid site becuz I was moping. I mope all the time. My dog died young from internal cancer, suffered a lot, my best friend's dad died, and I moved a countless amount of times. My best friends live far away and now I have no one to confide in. I'm lonely. My baby cousin has Lyme disease.
Tundra
Tundra

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:27 am

you did not learn from anything i just said, did you?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tundra Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:55 pm

Yeah, I did. I was thinking aaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllll day today about what to do. I'm not even sure if I believe you. If I do, I feel sorry for your dad, not really for you.
Tundra
Tundra

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:02 pm

SO you dont feel sorry for my mother? For when she had a brain haemorrage when i was born and i was born three months premature?

Back to top Go down

You're Not Always Miserable Empty Really

Post  Amethyst Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:19 pm

Guys Could you stop arguing about who has theworst life!! if you asked people I'm sure EVERYONE is unfortunate!! If you two hate eachother so much why do you bother clicking reply!! Just sayng but I'm getting sick of it already! Sleep confused alien
Amethyst
Amethyst

http://dingo-roleplay.free-message-board.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

You're Not Always Miserable Empty ??

Post  Amethyst Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:22 pm

I'm really new and I'm not sure how it works!! any help would be appreciated! Shocked flower Thanks alot!
PS: Is it something to do with the colour of your name??
I probably sounds really stupid but yeah
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post  Tundra Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:41 am

Just submit your profile. Sorry I can't give further instructions, I'm just really low on time right now.

*glares at Gloom* That I don't believe. Sure, I can buy your dad sympathy story, but your mother's? No way. I know I'm not the least fortunate person in the world. I looked around a classroom of children eating cheap snacks and thought, If you gave all that food to someone in need, it would be enough to feed them well for at least a day. I donated over $30 to Haiti. I'm that kind of person.

Yeah, I wrote this poem after a lot of thought.

My thoughts whirl.
Should I try to apologize?
Is it too late?
Then I realize:
Fate started this war, and I helped continue it
There's no going back now.
Even though I'm sorry

Technically, Gloom started the fight (she even admitted it in a PM she sent me) but it would be weird if I put that in my poem.
Tundra
Tundra

Back to top Go down

You're Not Always Miserable Empty Yeah

Post  Amethyst Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:13 am

Yeah I've posted my profile now it's on the "home" page but no-one has looked at it yet!! How long did it take yours??? Thanks alot!!
Amethyst afro
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post  Tundra Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:14 am

It didn't take mine very long. I don't think Sapphire's been on lately, though, or at least I havent heard from her, so it might take a while. But you can always post in Free Chat!
Tundra
Tundra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum